Zipping an application package by script

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Sep 11 20:48:03 EDT 2008

On Sep 10, 2008, at 12:30 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> As I mentioned at the start of this thread, using zip in the shell
> for me has ended up in zip not digging identical filenames
> like .DS_store or info.plist  (in different folders ) and stopping
> execution.

Hi Stephen,

Glad you found a solution.  I am curious if the zip solution worked
for you in terminal alone.  I have been running some test and found
the following to work just fine.

zip -r archive.zip application.app

Maybe the jj is the issue.  Nevertheless you got it going.  :)

-Mark Talluto
Canela Software