Possible bug in Revolution 3.0: merge command is missing array elements...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Sep 11 18:42:55 EDT 2008

Friends,

guess what, I think they "fixed" their parsing routine for merge

the merge of:

"hello [[myVar["name"]]]"  ------- empty
"hello [[myVar["name"]]"  ------- empty (worked before)
"hello [[myVar["name"] ]]"  ------- works!

So anyone working with merge commands and arrays, be sure to add a
little space if you're using new revolution version.

andre