Mirye Monthly Release: Mirye RevCamp Issue 809

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Sep 11 17:14:19 EDT 2008

On 11 Sep 2008, at 22:45, David Bovill wrote:

>  I personally would like to receive the information that Lynn, and
> other commercial developers have, that are related to Revolution.

I have an objection to this, as Lynn is not a Rev developer of third
party tools, he just sells them as far as I know. Lynn should be
disallowed from sending advertisement for his reseller thingy (Myrrh?)
to the "How to use Revolution" list. But of course it's not in my
power to enforce that.

Of course I don't see a problem with Rev developers of third party
tools announcing their new versions, as long as they're not too
successful (which would allow them to make updates every other week).

Jokes aside, It seems to me that there's enough updates of third party
additions to enable a monthly mail to the use list. Meanwhile there's
the RevUp mailing list and website combination, where all third party
additions that do pertain to Rev released in the last one and a half
years have been mentioned, as far as I know.

Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com/runrev/chatrev.php