Access to Rev User Interface Controls

Gregory Lypny GREGORY.LYPNY at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Sep 11 11:50:58 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in learning how to create and script some of the
controls, such as the field expander and title bar in list fields,
that appear in Revolution's Dictionary user interface.  It used to be
that if I checked "Revolution UI elements appear in lists of stacks"
and the associated shortcut for editing scripts, then I could look at
the scripts of these objects and copy the objects themselves.  In
version 3, I can still look at the scripts, most of which appear
empty, but I can't select objects.  Any way around this, or are there
any examples that would help me learn to create them?

Regards,

	Gregory