beginners quest: set cursor to hand

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Sep 10 05:57:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

sometimes the simplest things I am trying the first time, don't do as
expected.

I just want to change the cursor to hand when entering an image, so I coded:

On mouseenter

set the cursor to hand

---

Only when moving the cursor pixel by pixel into the image I can see the hand
flashing for a moment, afterwards it is again the arrow. First thing I have
looked for was if there is another script which sets my cursor to arrow, but
no, this is the only one setting the cursor. I have at some other locations
a choose tool, but not at this image.

Probably I am thinking into the wrong direction or missing something basic.
Could someone point me into the right direction?

Thank you

Tiemo