AW: slown down of IDE 2.9 under windows

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:26:46 EDT 2008

The reason why I asked was I identified a bug in R3 which slowed down all
actions in fields (including the message box).  That slow down was something
to do with revMenuBar's menus being refreshed.  The slow down DID NOT exist
in 2.9, that's why I was making sure that you were not working on R3 and had
forgotten :-)

Now that there are two of you with this problem, I'm doubtful that the same
solution will work! Anyway, have either of you introduced any frontscripts
(or possibly backscripts - I've never used those), where you trap menuPick
messages?

Bernard