Zipping an application package by script

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 10 01:54:21 EDT 2008

You can save an Automator action as an application so I'm assuming it would
be pretty straightforward to run it from Rev using the launch command. As
far as 'extracting' code from automator actions goes, it appears that the
applescripty code bits have been transformed into xml. The best bet seems to
be to save the action as an application, and then replace the input and
output paths in the xml file (.wflow) inside the package with Rev before you
launch it.

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)

61-3 8344 0187