Does the printRotated property work in RR v2.7.1?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Sep 9 19:05:30 EDT 2008

All,

If anyone has successfully used the printRotated function with RR
v2.7.1 running on WinXP, would you please post or send me a script that works.

The following script says that printRotated is true just before I
execute "print this card", but the card is _always_ printed in
portrait orientation unless my users select "landscape" in the answer
printer dialog.

on mouseUp
   set the printRotated to true
   answer printer
   if the result is "Cancel" then exit mouseUp
   set the printRotated to true -- in case "answer printer" overrides
the original printRotated
   open printing
   set the printMargins to "75,5,0,0"
   put "Printrotated ="&&(the printRotated)
   print this card
   close printing
end mouseUp

Rob Cozens CCW