Jacque tutorial - save form data to stack

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Sep 9 14:58:47 EDT 2008

I've been having fun today going through the wonderful tutorial
http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/intro.html
Thank you Jacque!

I've been able to do the entire thing - it is an excellent tutorial.

When I decided to try and use data from the form Addresses and
save to a separate rev stack named "sweet" (which is in the CGI dir
and set to 755)
I ran into trouble.

The script starts like this (I added lines 3 & 4):

on librarystack
    put $QUERY_STRING into theTerms
    set the uTerms of stack "sweet"  to   theTerms
    save  stack "sweet"
   put "" into buffer

Can anyone give me some tips on this?

My goal is to have people fill out web page form and have
that data saved to a rev stack - then continue to use that
data as in the Addresses stack.

sims