Stack opens behind Windows desktop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 9 12:38:31 EDT 2008

Horst wrote:
> Holá Klaus, my mentor,
>
> Sometimes it is difficult enough to describe or understand a problem in my
> own language. But then in english? Puh...
>
> Of course, I didn't change the "default" settings.

That's good info. It means the stack title bar doesn't matter, it is
something else. Also, it is good to know that it only happens on one of
your PCs (same as me) and not on all of them. Maybe the problem is a
system setting? I have no idea which one it might be.

Your English is very good, by the way. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com