Re-2: only 9 parameters possible in rev standalone commandline

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon Sep 8 17:31:51 EDT 2008

Mattias, I just got 15 parameters to show up in a cgi-type script:

on startup
  put $0 & cr & $1 & cr & $2 & cr & $3 & cr & $4 & cr & $5 & cr
  put $6 & cr & $7 & cr & $8 & cr & $9 & cr & $10 & cr
  put $11 & cr & $12 & cr & $13 & cr & $14 & cr & $15 & cr
end startup

Might there be something in the tenth of your parameters (a null
byte, perhaps) that is causing a problem?

Best,

Mark