Re-2: only 9 parameters possible in rev standalone commandline

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 8 15:33:23 EDT 2008

Ben,

just imagine you want to drag files onto a Windows shortcut of a runrev standalone. There it would be usefull to have more than 9 parameters.

I am working on an application, which allows the user to put a predefined watermark onto a graphic file.
I want to give the user the opportunity to drag lots of files or folders to the shortcut of that app without starting the app first.
Putting a file onto a Windows shortcut starts the app and puts the file(s)/folder(s) as a parameter to the app.

Regards,

Matthias