lost features scripteditor 3.0

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Sep 7 13:12:19 EDT 2008

Claudi,

1. You can turn off color with GLX2.
2. You can step through the GLX2 debugger with the space bar.

There are probably updates for you if you have not used GLX2 recently
and still have a license to get updates. The support site is: http://www.glx2.com
. Go there to ask any questions if you need help getting back up on
the GLX2 horse.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.