Serious redraw problem in version 3

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:17:43 EDT 2008

I don't have the beta to hand, so I can't look up the changes files to see
if there might be something that would be relevant.  The best thing I can
suggest is that you have a look at those files (they will be in the
installation directories - one is called 'engine change log.txt' the other
is 'ide change log.txt').  If there is nothing in those files that seems
relevant, then I would suggest that you check through the bugs in the runrev
'quality control center' on the runrev site.  It could be someone has posted
a similar bug that is still open.  Alternatively, have a look at the closed
bugs for this version.  Finally, if none of that looks helpful, raise a bug
with Runrev.  If you have been holding up your release because of something
that is to be delivered in R3 then you really need to get your bug entered
asap.  If you don't really need anything that is coming in R3 at least you
know it is working in 2.9.

I did see things that were defective in R3 but that worked fine in 2.9 and
they were fixed in subsequent beta releases.  However, since I've had emails
advertising R3 it looks like it must be quite close to be finalized.

What version of R3 are you running?  Is it a beta version or one of
buy-early versions that have been advertized?

Bernard