Protocol Stack (stack)

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:34:09 EDT 2008

Here's where the terminology gets a little funny, so for those of you
who have programmed a bit of TCP/IP before, you can giggle.  For
everyone else, just trust me, I phrase the question below this way for
a reason.

I'm looking for the html stack protocol stack so that I can change the
stack (in the stack) to have Rev masquerade as another browser when it
hits the 'net.  Right now it identifies itself as Revolution, which
isn't ideal for the work I'm trying to do.

Thanks.
Mike.