rev online

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:08:40 EDT 2008

Thanks, that did it, sort of. It worked once, but when I did the
exact same thing for another stack the blue progress bar in the URL
field didn't appear, as though the upload failed, and the stack
doesn't appear in my list.

And what's the asterisk that now appears by my username in the list
of users?

There really ought to be better instructions for all this, I think.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com

On 5 Sep 2008 16:28:38,  -= JB =- <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> I just tried it and what I told you was wrong.
>
> You have your stack open in Rev.  Go to Rev Online to your myspace.
> Select share from the file menu and this will take you to another
> window
> in your myspace that will allow you to select the category, give it a
> name
> and enter a description of the stack.  At the bottom click the button
> which
> I think is named update.

Actually, it's "upload"