can't access scripts

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Sat Sep 6 11:29:58 EDT 2008

I wonder what is escaping me but I feel very much at a loss. I
upgraded to Rev 3.0 and when I open stacks created in earlier
versions and try to access the scripts of buttons or fields, I either
get an empty "revNewScriptEditor 1" or nothing happens at all.  This
problem doesn't exist with stacks newly created in Rev 3.0.

Does this mean I have to use Rev 2.9 in case I want to improve my old
stacks?

My set up is Power PC G4, Mac 10.4.11, should this be of any
consequence.

Thanks in advance,

Fritz Grohmann