Image File Picker

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Sep 6 01:20:50 EDT 2008

Or one could roll their own Ask Dialog in Rev... which would require
a recursive "directory walker" handler.

These can be designed for remote or local directories.

Several approaches and some examples are in the list archives. I've
seen a few that came close to working and looking like system
dialogs. Another possibility that opens up when you make your own is
that the listing could be a tree with disclosure triangles.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o