Image File Picker

Jesse Sng jsng at wayoflife.org
Fri Sep 5 22:08:00 EDT 2008

>on OS X 10.5 you get an image preview in the Rev import dialogs!
>Tested with Rev 2.9 and 3.0.
>Regards
>
>Klaus Major

Going back to my original question - none of this works when you use
the "ask file command to get the user to specify a file.

Does anybody have a stack or a solution where you can ask the user to
specify a file and then be able to preview all the OS X graphics
files that can be previewed from inside the file dialog window?

I'm not asking about importing files in the development environment
but providing such an interface to the end user in my own app.

Thanks,

Jesse Sng