rev online

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 5 19:28:38 EDT 2008

I just tried it and what I told you was wrong.

You have your stack open in Rev.  Go to Rev Online to your myspace.
Select share from the file menu and this will take you to another window
in your myspace that will allow you to select the category, give it a
name
and enter a description of the stack.  At the bottom click the button
which
I think is named update.

That will list your stack in the field at the bottom.  If you ever
want to update
the stack without deleting save it from your file menu immediately.
Then
when you want to update you select it in the field I mentioned before.

If you do not go to the screen I described after sharing it from the
file
menu it seems you have a problem and need to contact Rev about it.

-=>JB<=-