hScroll pixels

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 5 19:13:30 EDT 2008

I am working on a stack I have on Rev Online named Dynamic Table Field.
Recently I posted it was updated for automatic column resizing.

Now I have put some code in the mouseDown handler that allows you to
click on a column divider in the field and while the mouse is down
drag the
mouse left or right & when you release the mouse it will resize the
columns.

Everything is working fine except when the field is scrolled
horizontally.  I
check the mouseloc and add the left field rect to check when I am
clicking
on a column divider.  It is compared with the tabStop settings &
works good.
Then when I scroll horizontally I add the hScroll to the column
divider pixel
info that was working fine until the field was scrolled.

When I click on the column divider before it is scrolled the cursor
will turn
to the hand instead of the arrow.  After I scroll the field and
correct it with
the hScroll pixels I can not click anywhere and make it turn to a
hand.  It
would seem to me that even if my math was off I could eventually click &
get it to change the cursor but it won't.

Has anyone encountered any problems like this or know how to solve it?

thanks,
-=>JB<=-