rev online

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:13:04 EDT 2008

Well, that's what *seemed* to be the thing to do, but the problem is
that I don't have any stacks listed in that field at the bottom of
the "My Space" panel -- it's empty, so I can't hilite any line. Am I
supposed to do something to get that field populated with (I guess) a
list of open stacks? Screenshot at:

http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/myspace.jpg

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:23:38, -= JB =- <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> Have your stack open and then access Rev Online.  Go to your my space
> and that little message explains how to do it.  It is so simple I
> always get it
> screwed up too.  Here are the details:
>
> To share a stack, simply make sure it is selected (that means
> selected in your my space file thus it is the line that is hilited)
> and choose
> share this stack from the Rev file menu while your stack is open.
> Please note
> if you want to easily update this stack you need to Save it from
> your Rev file
> menu immediately after you share it.  Then you can just update if
> you do
> not do that and you want to make a change to your stack and post it on
> RevOnline you need to delete if from Rev OnLIne and use the above to
> repost it like you did the first time.
>
> -=>JB<=-

and then

> Maybe it worked and you didn't see it.  Select the stack in your Rev
> Online my space and then click on the Go to button.  If it worked
> the stack will open.
> That means was properly saved by Rev Online but you just can't find
> it.  It will be saved in
> the category you chose for it but it could be anywhere in the list
> when you view the stacks
> for that category.  The last time I put a stack on there it was
> saved near the bottom and
> then when I deleted it to upload the updated stack it was saved in
> the same place.  Then
> because I forgot to save it the first time it was put on Rev Online
> and wanted to make a
> minor change and put it on Rev Online I had to delete it again.
> This time that stack
> I shared online was put near the middle of the category.  So it
> could be anywhere in the
> category you selected when you shared it online.

It's not listed anywhere in the General category, where I supposedly
posted it.