rev online

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 5 12:06:10 EDT 2008

Maybe it worked and you didn't see it.  Select the stack in your Rev
Online my space and
then click on the Go to button.  If it worked the stack will open.
That means was properly
saved by Rev Online but you just can't find it.  It will be saved in
the category you chose
for it but it could be anywhere in the list when you view the stacks
for that category.  The
last time I put a stack on there it was saved near the bottom and
then when I deleted it
to upload the updated stack it was saved in the same place.  Then
because I forgot to
save it the first time it was put on Rev Online and wanted to make a
minor change and
put it on Rev Online I had to delete it again.  This time that stack
I shared online was put
near the middle of the category.  So it could be anywhere in the
category you selected
when you shared it online.

-=>JB<=-