rev online

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:07:32 EDT 2008

Well, after all this time using Rev I'm finally trying to put some of
my stacks into my user space in Rev Online, and I can't for the life
of me figure out how to do it. I *think* the procedure is: open the
stack, select "share this stack" from the file menu, select the
category, enter the name of the stack and a description, then click
"upload" -- but when I do this, nothing seems to happen. My stack
doesn't appear in what I presume to be the list of my shared stacks
in the bottom field of "My Space," and it doesn't appear in the lists
of user stacks to browse either. What am I missing?

I must say, some built-in instructions on uploading a stack to be
shared on Rev Online would be very helpful. There is no help text
associated with Rev Online, and I can't find any info on this
anywhere else I've looked.... The user manual comes up blank. Clearly
I'm missing something, and once someone tells me how to do this, I'm
sure it will be obvious, but a well designed app shouldn't leave the
user this much at sea, I think.

An otherwise quite satisfied amateur,

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com

PS: just tried out 3.0, seems pretty good. Looking forward to using
multidimensional arrays.... Not sure yet about the script editor.