Text of an image

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 13:50:26 EDT 2008

On 9/4/08 9:04 AM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>>    set the imageData of img 1 to the imageData of img 1
>> This will fit the text of the image to its current locked size.
>> Many bytes saved :-)
>
> I've been experimenting with a similar technique here to make thumbnails
> I can store in a stack, but have had mixed results:  sometimes the
> imagedata in the new thumbnail image remains intact, other times it
> appears empty.
>
> The source for these images are files on disk, displayed in an image
> object much smaller.  My goal is to get the imageData from the display
> image and create a new image in another stack with that thumbnail - any
> tips for doing that reliably?

A different take on the issue.  At one point, windows in Rev that were on
monitors other than the main would display properly, but not be truly
accessible.  One function was the snapshot, as it could only be done on the
main monitor.

One solution I build would move the stack to the main monitor, take the
shot, then move it back.

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas