Revolution 3.0 > New script editor

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Thu Sep 4 04:11:57 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have discovered Revolution 3.0 last night (in France... last day
for most of you). I have found the new script editor very few
ergonomic (too much things on ONE screen at the same time, bad
icons : simple buttons are better sometimes...). I work on an Apple
PowerBook 12" + Cinema Display 20" at home and the only PowerBook
when I go... In that last configuration, it is almost impossible to
use script editor ;  with all the parts of screen for accessories and
variables, it only remains 3 or 4 lines for the code.
Is it possible to have a separated window for variables (to put on
side of the code's window) : the height of a screen is generally less
than the width ?
Or is it possible to use the old script editor (less fonctionality
but use more simple and more flexible) in place of new one ?
All my apologies for the probable errors in my english...
René from Paris