Could it be this simple?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:42:59 EDT 2008

I have been using it for the last few months for my program updates
and it really is great. Very simple to use and works.

Neal

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Bill Vlahos <bvlahos at mac.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to get back to the list with feedback on InstallGadget. It is
> terrific.
>
> The Windows version in particular seems perfect for Revolution applications.
> Not only is it simple to use but it creates shortcuts on the desktop and the
> Start menu and even adds an uninstaller. Something unique is that it won't
> overwrite files not in the source folder. This means that it won't disturb
> user created files so it might even be a simple way to do upgrades of
> software (I need to do some more testing). Lots of other nice touches too.
>
> The Mac version is good but not as feature rich as the Windows version. It
> basically creates a drag copy installer which is well suited for Rev
> programs.
>
> Both versions integrate license agreements and ReadMe files in the install
> process and automatically compress the files.
>
> I'm very happy with it.
>
> Bill Vlahos
>
> On Jul 22, 2008, at 11:40 PM, Bill Vlahos wrote:
>
>> Wow. This looks great.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bill
>>
>> On Jul 22, 2008, at 9:26 PM, Scott Morrow wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Bill,
>>>
>>> Check out Install Gadget
>>>
>>> http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget/
>>>
>>> For simple installations like you are talking about, Install Gadget is
>>> hard to beat. The user gets a nice interface.  You get a simple drag and
>>> drop build... can't be easier.  The drag and drop does need to happen on a
>>> Windows OS.
>>>
>>> Scott Morrow
>>>
>>> Elementary Software
>>> (Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
>>> web       http://elementarysoftware.com/
>>> email     scott at elementarysoftware.com

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com - $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com