Re-3: basic question about "go to stack" and scripts in that stack

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 1 16:04:21 EDT 2008

It seems i have to explain a little bit closer.

I get a timestamp in seoncds from a database e.g 1220298324 which is equal to 21:45:24.  I then take the actual time (also in seconds) and want to compare the actual time with this timestamp to find out the difference.I just substract the timestamp from the actual time in seconds to get the difference. Lets say the difference is 1754 seconds (29minutes 14seconds).
Now i convert the seconds into the short system time and get 01:29:14 and not 0:29:14. The result shows 1 hour more than it should do.

To avoid posting my original code (i am using german expressions in my code) i created the example, which shows the same behaviour.

put 1754 into tTimestamp
convert tTimestamp to short system time  -- converts from seconds to short system time
put tTimestamp                           -- shows 01:29:14 in messagebox, but should be 0:29:14

How can i solve this? Any ideas are welcome.

And please excuse the wrong code in my initial posting

Regards,

Matthias