How do I restore the defaultMenuBar?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Sep 1 14:09:57 EDT 2008

Doh! is I think the correct reaction. Thanks Tereza. For those that
want to know, the answer for the Rev IDE is "revMenuBar".

I do have a few utilities collected together, like the one that gets
tidies up my global and local declarations, so I am ready to make a
new button or two. Good philosophy.

Thanks again

Graham