AW: special folders

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 30 09:30:18 EDT 2008

Hi David, there is one thing you also have to be aware of in Vista. With the
delivery settings of Vista the user dir /AppData is hidden. So if your user
should have access to what you are storing you either have to create a new
folder in the user dir or the user has to switch OFF the folder display
option "don't show hidden folders" (or whatever it is named in the English
version)
Just FYI
Tiemo