tmGauge Digit problem

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Oct 29 12:38:31 EDT 2008

Recently, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Can anyone who uses tmGauge confirm a problem with the three gauges
> that use the numerical digit images?
> These are the first two in the second row of the gauge type window and
> the second gauge in the third row.
>
> I don't see the numbers show up after building one of these.

Yes -- apparently polygon point lists seem to behave slightly differently
(or oddly) in Rev 3.  A fix is included in the latest version of tm|gauge
(older versions of Rev are not affected).  An update will be sent out, but
if you need the fix right away, contact me off list.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design