itunes alternating lines

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Oct 26 06:08:58 EDT 2008

I agree: I would like just controls in Rev (like list fields and
other ones) to respect OS behavior.
But setting highlighted lines white is rather easy:

on mouseDown
   lock screen
   set the textColor of char 1 to -1 of me to empty
   do "set the textColor of char 1 to -1 of" && the selectedLine &&
"to white"
   unlock screen
end mouseDown

With the hiliteColor set to 63,127,227.

Le 25 oct. 08 à 21:36, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

> I suppose one could walk through the hilitedLines and change the
> text color of each selected line, but by the time we ad those steps
> to the several steps needed to get the stripes at all we have to
> wonder if the sum of all of our energy replicating all this is
> perhaps greater than what it would take to make it a no-brainer in
> the engine once.
>
> I'll kick in 20 bucks.  Anyone else?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.