itunes alternating lines

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 25 15:36:52 EDT 2008

It's not bad, but the selection hilite is still off - I just tossed
together a comparions of Rev, Finder, and iTunes side by side:
<http://fourthworldlabs.com/shots/listhilite.jpg>

I suppose one could walk through the hilitedLines and change the text
color of each selected line, but by the time we ad those steps to the
several steps needed to get the stripes at all we have to wonder if the
sum of all of our energy replicating all this is perhaps greater than
what it would take to make it a no-brainer in the engine once.

I'll kick in 20 bucks.  Anyone else?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation