itunes alternating lines

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Oct 25 14:44:29 EDT 2008

On Oct 25, 2008, at 4:15 AM, Jim Sims wrote:

> On Oct 25, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>
>> Just make a background pattern with a height equal to twice the
>> desired line height, with the top half blue-gray (rgb 241,245,250)
>> and the bottom half white. Set the top margin of your field to 0
>
> What happens  if the person changes the size of the text?

I put together a lesson showing one way of doing alternating lines.
You can find it here:

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/lessons/822-Alternating-Line-Colors-in-a-List-Field

This technique uses a handler that creates the image with the
alternating pattern on the fly. You could call this handler if the
user changes the text size.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore