Overcoming overlapping (obscured) map areas

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Oct 24 14:19:07 EDT 2008

Hi Adrian,

if you use blobs of ink and transparent backgrounds, everything should
work in either environment... When I need bloby maps in Revolution, I
draw vector drawings and then set the visible of graphic "myMapNo" to
true or false. Works perfectly. You can not do this for webpages in
html, but there are other well known vector graphics technologies for
web out there (flash/flex, SVG, etc...).

Best wishes
Viktoras