[TIP] How to ensure plain pasted text

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Oct 24 08:09:32 EDT 2008

After a few seconds of thinking (amazing what that can do for you...),
I realised that the script as posted is pretty much useless. I
transformed an existing script from a rawKeyDown handler of a field,
omissing mission critical changes. So for having this done on every
field on a card or in a stack the script should look like this:

on commandKeyDown Vkey
   if Vkey = "v" and the selection is not empty then
     put the clipboardData["text"] into the selection
   else
     pass commandKeyDown
   end if
end commandKeyDown