OT: "take-up of netbooks has been staggering"

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:38:00 EDT 2008

Hi Kay,
Unfortunately the finger can't be pointed at Notes.  For 4 months I was
using Rev 2.9 on Vista alone (my powerbook had died), and was only archving
things into Notes.  When I got the AA1 I used scp/ftp to move stacks between
Vista and Linux.  Mostly Notes is just my archive.  I rarely have to get
anything out of the archive - usually it's just a matter of looking things
up.

Rev 3.0 on OS X is the most stability I've had on Rev since June.  I will
give it another week, and if there are no crashes, I'll start to
re-introduce GLX2 and Navigator.  I plan to leave it a week or two between
each re-introduction, so that I can hopefully mark the day when things start
to become unstable again.

Bernard