OT: "take-up of netbooks has been staggering"

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 23 03:33:48 EDT 2008

Bernard Devlin wrote:

> http://www.itwire.com/content/view/21221/53/
>
> It looks like my experiences in the week when I bought my AA1 were typical -
> in seven days my local PC store went from selling two types of netbook, to
> having a whole section devoted to eight different netbooks (most running
> Linux).

This is exciting news for both Linux fans and cyclists. :)

Still drooling over the prospect of a small light device, and with the
AA1 taking the thunder from Eee I'm glad I've been waiting for the
market to sort itself out.

How do you like the keyboard?  (size and responsiveness)

Do you synch data with another computer, and if so how?  (net, flash
drive, something else?  what software?)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal