Debugger

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 14:13:14 EDT 2008

Hey Fred,

I'd like to add another complaint about the 3.0 debugger/variable
listings. They are too small, so very difficult to read. They don't
need to occupy the full width of the screen. I'd like to see them go
back to a separately movable window that can be positioned wherever we
want it. The ability to enlarge the text would also be very desirable.
At least use a pane  at the rigtht of the script portion that could be
varied in width and was separately scrollable. This would enable the
use of large numbers of variables.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Joe Wilkins