Pending message parameters

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:40:33 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Is it possible to find out the parameters of a pending message?
I have a case where I have several groups doing the same things but to
different electronic modules. They all use the same scripts and they
might all have a pending message with the same name running.
I want to be able to do something like cancel a message of the
specified name only if it's parameter is "AnalogModuleA".

I suppose I can store the ID of each group's message when I send it
and use that for cancelling, but I have never liked that method.

Cheers,
Sarah