Problem with mask

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 16:33:27 EDT 2008

Hi James,

In one of this threads first responses, I implied as much when I said
that you probably needed to subtract one from all right and bottom
coordinates, since this has been a problem for a very long time. Of
course, I don't know if just a minus one would have cured everything,
but it may have helped.

Joe Wilkins