Problem with mask

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Oct 21 15:34:51 EDT 2008

Hello Wilhelm,

I uploaded Jim's stack to revonline, user name berndniggeman. I added my
variation with 'ragged' borders and and adaption of Scott's script with the
use of a group and its alphadata-> smooth borders.

Hello Jim,

I hope you dont mind that I uploaded your stack, it is credited as yours. I
was not able to download it from your site and I wanted Wilhelm to get it.
Regarding the bone :) I can not figure it out, why it you get the straight
line in your original script. Even if you offset it by 1 pixel to the right
and down it is a little better but still gives you the straight line. Maybe
Wilhelm with his experience all things Images finds out.

regards
Bernd