AW: stack design with externals?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Oct 20 03:08:50 EDT 2008

Hello,
Hmm no answers - did I asked the wrong questions or was my explanation too
complicated? The main question is, where to assign externals when using a
splash stack, which becomes the executable (but doesn't needs the externals)
and a main stack which stays a .rev and needs the externals. Is it enough
just to put them into the properties\externals of the called main stack
(rev-file) and I don't need the "binding" functionality for the externals,
when building the standalone of the splash stack?
Any hint welcome :)
Tiemo