Suggestions for method in Revolution

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Oct 18 07:04:32 EDT 2008

I think you should clarify whether you want 1. windows, or 2. stuff
within windows, or 3. both.

One way to do nr. 2 across two windows is by looking at rev's tools
palette. they make a fake picture, set a window to be the correct
size, and make it follow the mouse, until it is released, cumbersome
but they got it working.

As for groups not resizing, that can be a problem, so don't rely on
automatic resizing. Set the lockloc of your group to true, and set
it's rectangle yourself.

maybe you can clarify just one case of what you'd like to do, i'm sure
it'll get you more precise hints about ways to achieve it.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com/runrev/chatrev.php

Chat with other RunRev developers: