Rev 3 Script Editor

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Oct 16 09:27:38 EDT 2008

Bonjour Tom,

Le 16 oct. 08 à 15:14, Thomas McGrath III a écrit :

> It was my understanding that this is a complete rewrite of the
> script editor from the ground up. So colorization was not removed
> from the editor but rather it has not been put in to this new
> editor, yet.

The new script editor colorization is now done in the engine rather
than using htmlText, making it much faster and more efficient.
AFAIK, it's possible to specify which colors must be used for 14
strings classes.
Runrev says they will provide customize colorization docs in the next
release.
So let's wait ;-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.