revbrowser useragent

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Oct 15 23:58:36 EDT 2008

On Oct 16, 2008, at 5:46 AM, Terry Judd wrote:

> Jim - Is that because the default user agent for Rev is ' Revolution
> (MacOS)' or whatever, depending on what platform you're using and
> not that
> of the underlying browser being used by RevBrowser. If so then you can
> probably just change it using the libURLSetCustomHTTPHeaders command.
>
> I'm just guessing, so I could be way off :)

That's also my guess. I need to be able to do this as a requirement for
a new account. Might be a huge account for me (internet gaming) so
I need to figure this one out somehow.

It seems that the libURL stuff (libURLLastHTTPHeaders(), etc etc) is
separate from revbrowser,
but maybe there is some magic incantation to pass that data?

sims