revbrowser useragent

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 15 23:46:30 EDT 2008

Jim - Is that because the default user agent for Rev is ' Revolution
(MacOS)' or whatever, depending on what platform you're using and not that
of the underlying browser being used by RevBrowser. If so then you can
probably just change it using the libURLSetCustomHTTPHeaders command.

I'm just guessing, so I could be way off :)

Terry...