Gradient GUI tool?

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Oct 15 16:37:53 EDT 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> The grid lines are currently optional -- see the hGrid and vGrid
> field properties.

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Ambassador at FourthWorld.com       http://www.FourthWorld.com

I am correct in thinking the hGrid and vGrid apply to the whole
field?  That is
nice but it would be better if the hGrid and vGrid could be applied
to separate
cells or separate columns too.

You could have a group of button like cells in white space and then
draw a
rectangle around them or numerous other things can be done.  This would
allow the database or spreadsheet be separated by white space from the
buttons cells you add to control them.

Of course this can already be done but the grid lines would be
visible in
areas that I might not want and if I turn them off now the lines to
have a
cell like database would not be seen.  Being able to turn them on or off
by cell, row or column would be really nice.

-=>JB<=-