Paint Tool periodic crashes

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Oct 15 14:31:20 EDT 2008

Bernard,

I understand completely what it is you're saying. I could really write
a book about all the things you could do with GLX2 Tools. As it is,
we're doing our best to document them, make training video's and give
excellent online support.

We put together three videos that are meant to help with the education
process. One video explain how to activate the Free GLX2 tools (I
really couldn't live without these, btw). The other two videos show
how the GLX2 Script Editor and Visual Application Browser work. These
videos are not just screen flows, but have intro's, bullet lists of
points, etc.

Free Tools: http://glx2help.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2053167:Video:8150

Script Editor: http://glx2help.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2053167%3AVideo%3A8125

Visual App Browser: http://glx2help.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2053167%3AVideo%3A8092