Paint Tool periodic crashes

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:47:52 EDT 2008

Jerry, GLX2's editor introduces so many novel features, I think it is hard
for people to actually assimilate them.  It's really an extraordinary tool.
 There's still a long way for the Rev 3 script editor to go before it can
match GLX2.  So don't be too surprised if people assume that the features
are pedestrian rather than extraordinary.  Some of us revolutionaries are
actually very conservative.  I know I am - I had a license for GLX2 for 6
months before I tried it, and when I did I was blown away.
For anyone who's not tried it, I think it's well worth spending 30 minutes
trying it out.  Being able to zip around one's code using hyperlinks to
handlers is superb.  I try to write many short handlers, so it gets pretty
unmanageable in the normal script editor - being able to fold them away in
GLX2 is like the difference between downhill skiing and cross-country
skiing.  Not to mention clairvoyance.   And click to find.  All really good
features.

Bernard